Summer, a perfect time to flaunt those flowery dresses, strappy sandals while enjoying fruity cocktails.
But this weather also requires some extra attention to the skin, as this scorched heat can actually damage your skin by leaving it dull and unevenly tanned.
So why not pay special attention to the timely needs of the skin by putting this quick natural mask and make it healthy and glowing this summer.
What you need :–
Kiwi Fruit -1
French Green Clay- 1 tablespoon
Honey – 1 tablespoon
Kiwi Fruit :-
A popular fruit for its amazing health benefits, kiwi has great healing properties for the skin too.
It is loaded with vitamin c, vitamin E and antioxidants that are highly beneficial for the skin.
1. Lightens the dark spots.
2. Brightens the dull skin.
3. The antioxidants help to fight the free radicals and save and repair the skin from the environmental damage.
4. Helps to increase the collagen production.
5. Helps to protect and rejuvenate the skin from the damage of sun-rays
French Green Clay :–
Also known as sea clay, French green clay has great detoxifying qualities.
It acts as a magnet and helps to pull out all the impurities and toxins from the skin making the skin clean and fresh.
1. Exfoliates the dead skin cells leaving behind brighter, glowing skin.
2. Detoxifies the congested skin by drawing out all the impurities from the clogged pores making the skin squeaky clean and breathable.
3. Clarifies the skin by absorbing the extra oil from the skin making it highly suitable for oily and acne prone skin.
Popular ingredient in the skincare, honey has some amazing benefits for the skin.
Its moisturizing and soothing qualities give a boost to the complexion giving it a healthy glow.
2. Hydrating .
3. Soothing for sensitive skin
4. Rich in antioxidants that make it great for treating the signs of ageing.
Scoop out the kiwi flesh and mash it with the fork into puree.
Now add French green clay and honey and mix well.
Apply generously on a clean face for 10 minutes and then wash off, refrigerate the rest for later use. (Use within 2 to 3 days)
Note: Do not use a wet spoon to reuse the mask as the moisture can cause mould to grow.
So give your skin a Vitamin C shot while clarifying and hydrating it with this quick kiwi clay mask.